Yeshivacation is a comprehensive study program for women in Judaic thought and life, through the lens of Torah and Chassidic teachings.
A Taste of Torah
A Taste of Torah is a beginners program who want to begin their journey in Judaism, to learn more about their Jewish identity and have the opportunity to study Torah.
iLearn is for advanced learners with a Yeshiva background who wish to advance their learning during the summer.
Never Too Late Yeshiva
Never Too Late Yeshiva is for Ba’alot Teshuva to finally have a yeshiva experience what they missed out in their youth. For women who want an opportunity to return to Yeshiva, advance their Torah education, and receive a spiritual boost.
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening programs of Judaic studies and Torah topics
- Skill building classes; an opportunity to learn how to read Hebrew & Chumash
- Workshops, tours, and inspirational speakers
- Enriching programs on life challenges
- Unique gatherings and farbrengens
- Building new relationships
- Mentor ship and guidance
- Exciting theme based Shabbatons
- July: Afternoon Trips & Tours of NYCs most popular sites
- August: Enjoy a Shabbos Toronto & 10 days in the natural beauty of the Laurentian Mountains with swimming, hiking and nature trips